Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Atlantik powered French reef tank

Atlantik powered French reef tank

Our French client, Nicolas, shares photos a year later of his Atlantik  powered reef tank

Nicolas has sent us a very nice email regarding his Atlantik and what it did for his reef tank.

Atlantik-powered-French-reef-tank

hello james

How are you.

I always follow the news in Orphek, many new products, new led lighting, skimmer ........

Always happy with my ramp atlantik v1, corals grow right, still without supplementation (balling) and without calcium reactor.
Yet I light 65% of maximum power .....

Simple maintenance, change water just 2 per month, or about 40 liters, barely 10% of the volume and good skimmer AquaExcel AECH

My tank is (cm) 80x80x45 (31.2 x 31.2 x 178 = 75 gallons)

I think growing up in one year or two, I would have needed a second ramp, compatible with my v1 atlantik at this moment .....

Some pictures I made ​​it a few weeks ago to see the Evolution (the first weeks at this link :        https://fr.orphek.com/orphek-led-review/atlantik-lights-french-client-reef-aquarium/

Pictures taken with white LEDs only at 65% power.

Atlantik Compact LED lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment