Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Canadian Client Very Pleased with His Atlantik

Derek, a valued customer from Canada has sent us an email telling us his experience with his new Atlantik.  We will let Derek speak for himself.


Thank you I am really happy with my Atlantik. I really never considered Eco tech for lighting. Now for my power heads can't beat them but that my humble opinion. I have a mp40 on the left side and a mp10 on the back wall right side. I wanted to run across from each other but my rbta wasnt enjoying that much flow as the mp10. We didn't plan on putting much in between the bommies but our purple gonoporia is doing good there and our hammer has almost doubled in size. Then the 2 maxima clams kinda filled in the open space but all in all we are really happy how everything is growing and coloring up. My acros that are blue are really getting blue as with my german blue digi. And yes Orpheks color spectrum is way better then any of your competitors. This and many other reasons why I choose the Atlantik.

Regards,

Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment